Need a bit more calm in your life? Calm Radio gives you 500 channels of calming music, sounds, and meditations. Originally developed by multi-award winning composer Eric Harry as a way to showcase his own compositions, it has since evolved into a wide variety of curated channels with music and sounds for work, study, and sleep.
From the developer: The New York Times calls Eckhart Tolle “the most popular spiritual author in the US.” We call him one of our most loyal listeners. “I very much enjoy listening to Calm Radio. It’s my favourite station,” says the best-selling author of The Power of Now.
Featured – Best New Update ~ Apple 2019
With over 500 HD audio channels, Calm Radio is the #1 and world’s largest streaming service of sleep music, meditation music, relaxation music, and nature sounds and ASMR. Calm Radio is also the #1 world’s largest collection of classical music channels like Mozart, Bach, Symphonies, Sonatas, Choirs… more.
- NEW! Guided Sleep and Sleep Music channels available in lengths of 60 minutes to 8 hours.
- NEW! Guided Meditation. Available in male and female versions in lengths of 5 minutes to 1 hour.
- NEW! Downloadable meditation and sleep channels. Calm Radio features more exclusive and unique playlists for Mindfulness Music, dozens of binaural frequency and solfeggio frequency channels that are recommended for Wellness, Self Health and Mindfulness. Calm Radio’s Nature Sounds and White Noise channels are recommended by audiologists for the treatment of Tinnitus and ringing-in-the-ears.
- NEW! Enhance your audio experience with beautiful scenic nature videos, like forests, waterfalls and seascapes.
- MEMBER FEATURES Premium members enjoy over 500 HD audio channels, ad-free. Free basic membership listeners can enjoy over 200 channels with ads.
- Sleep timer
- Equalizer tone controls
- Layer 3 nature sounds channels with music
- Track skip
- Unlimited listening
- Scenic background nature videos
- Airplay and Chromecast support
- NEW! Full OFFLINE downloading for many sleep music, guided meditation and guided sleep channels