Insight Timer offers a multitude of free videos for meditation, educational talks from mindfulness experts, and music tracks from artists like Moby. The community groups are there if you want to connect with other meditation practitioners along your journey.
From the developer: The number 1 free meditation app. Guided meditations and talks led by the world’s top meditation and mindfulness experts, neuroscientists, psychologists and teachers from Stanford, Harvard, the University of Oxford and more. Music tracks from world-renowned artists. Join millions learning to meditate on Insight Timer to help calm the mind, reduce anxiety, manage stress, sleep deeply and improve happiness.
With 80+ new free guided meditations added daily, more meditation is practiced on Insight Timer than anywhere else. Great for both beginners and experienced practitioners.
- Thousands of guided meditations
- Select by time for short meditations when on the go, helping you to build a simple daily habit
- Thousands of music tracks and ambient sounds to calm the mind, focus, sleep better and relax
- The world’s most popular meditation Timer
- Follow your favorite teachers
- Thousands of discussion groups and community features
- Stats and milestones for tracking your progress
- Integration with Apple Health Mindful Minutes
Browse popular topics including:
- Sleep deeply
- Dealing with Anxiety and Reducing Stress
- Getting through Recovery and Addictions
- Self-love and Compassion
- Focus and Concentration
- Better Relationships
- And much more..
Join leading meditation teachers and musicians including:
- Tara Brach, Ph.D, founder of Insight Meditation Community of Washington
- Mark Williams, Emeritus Professor at Oxford University
- Jack Kornfield, Dartmouth, co-founder of the Insight Meditation Society alongside fellow Insight Timer teachers Sharon Salzberg, and Joseph Goldstein of Columbia
- Gil Fronsdal, Ph.D. at Stanford University
- Ram Das aka Dr Richard Alpert, Doctorate at Stanford and Harvard University teacher
- Sadhguru, Indian yogi, founder of non-profit Isha Foundation
- Mooji, disciple of Papaji, and devotee of the master Ramana Maharshi
- Moby, international recording artist, DJ, record producer, singer, songwriter
- As well as Sarah Blondin, Mary Maddux, Ajahn Achalo, Melissa Ambrosini, Bodhipaksa, Jonathan Lehmann, Jennifer Piercy, Bethany Auriel-Hagan, Kate James and many more..
Practice the following meditation types:
- Secular Mindfulness
- Buddhist Mindfulness
- Insight Meditation
- Walking Meditation
- Breathing Meditation
- Kundalini Yoga
- Advaita Vedanta
- And many more..
Join community groups for:
- Transcendental Meditation
- And many more..