Tidecast provides a unique combination of tidal data, solar and lunar times, with weather forecasts and advisories, all at your fingertips and on a single view.
Tidecast is the free tide app for marine enthusiasts of all types: anglers, crabbers, shrimpers, fishermen, boaters, surfers, swimmers, beachgoers, birdwatchers, divers, and even stargazers can all use Tidecast to plan their next inshore or offshore adventures. The best tide app that combines detailed tide predictions, weather, and solar data in a single view. Plan your day or plan a day well into the future with tide predicitons that look forward to any date (also backward in history). Get sunrise and sunset times along with lunar data for any date. Tidecast has it all.
- Past, current and future tide predictions for over 3,200 tide stations for the U.S. and extended territories.
- Data from both Harmonic Reference stations and Subordinate stations on an easily navigable map.
- Green pin – harmonic reference stations with water temp instrumentation.
- Blue pin – harmonic reference stations, no water temp.
- Red pin – subordinate or derivative stations.
- Bookmark and manage unlimited favorite locations for immediate recall.
- 7-day “at-a-glance” high and low tide forecast.
- 7-day daily weather forecast with haptic weather alerts.
- 48-hour hourly forecast.
- Current Weather at-a-glance or current weather details by clicking the summary.
- 60-day extended tidal and solunar (sun and moon) data graph with move forward/back.
- Sharable tide data.
- Water temperature for over 240 reference stations.
- Sunrise and sunset times for all stations.
- Moonrise, moonset and moon phases for all stations.
- Moon phase image detail for every time/date displayed.
- Latitude and longitude of selected station.
- Standard or hybrid/satellite aerial map view.
- Fast station search.
- iOS native Dark Mode support.
- Quick access to data for fishing, sailing, coastal recreational activities and more.
- Data sourced from NOAA Center for Operational Oceanographic Products and Services.
- Weather data is provided by Dark Sky / Apple.
- Solunar data calculated using in-app ephemerides formulas.